Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quick update

Just saw that it has been a couple weeks since I have updated. I am into my second trimester and feeling much better. The nausea has subsided for the most part and I have some more energy. Even feel like working out more regularly now. I start my 15th week tomorrow and go back to the doctor next Thursday. Will not be too much longer and we will get to find out what we are having!

Other exciting news is that my niece should arrive any day. My sister-in-law has been having contractions and she is at a 3 but has stalled so we are just waiting for the call! We are hoping this week so we can go up and visit this weekend. Please be praying that all goes well with the delivery!

God bless you all and happy July 28th!

5 comments:

  1. Chuggin' right along, huh? glad you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trimester, in my opinion, is the best. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing well and that things are going more smoothly, doesn't time fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15 weeks - wow, seems fast to me - I'm sure not for you. Enjoy the second trimester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you are feeling better!! I continue to pray for you and that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete