Friday, September 18, 2009

Pregnancy pics

Here are some pictures from throughout my pregnancy. I will be having Ryan take another one in the next couple days as our little girl has grown since my last picture 2 weeks ago! I just started my 24th week. You can see her in the most recent sonogram pics that were taken on the 9th of September! She is moving around all the time now but only I can feel her. Won't be long before she'll start kicking me for others to feel.


16 weeks

22 weeks


They think she was sucking her thumb. Her hand is in a fist by her mouth and then you can see both of her feet!

5 comments:

  1. Awww! So fun to see you and the baby! Are you still feeling well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys and are so happy everything is going great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful.

    ReplyDelete