I am so excited! Ryan got his first buck Monday evening and it is an 8 pointer!! We came up to Kansas City on Saturday to spend the week with my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece. Ryan is out hunting this week with my brother while the rest of us hang out at the house. Their first day of hunting was Monday and Ryan shot his first deer with his bow that evening! I cannot wait to stock the freezer now with the deer meat! I am so proud of him.
So exciting! Gage has been out hunting the past few evenings, but has yet to see a buck. He has had trouble with racoons pestering him in the trees! A few nights ago, he had a racoon sit a few feet above him in the tree and growl at him for 45 minutes! I would have been scared! He thinks the growling probably scared the deer away ...
ReplyDelete