Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day!

It was a year ago this past Saturday (Mother's Day weekend) that we found out I was pregnant with Ashlyn and now a year later I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day with her in my arms.  It was a very special and priceless day for me.  I woke up Sunday and Ryan told me to look in the front of Ashlyn's suitcase (we were in Colorado) and there I found a card from her.  It was a day I will never forget.



Happy Mother's Day a few days late to all you wonderful mothers out there.  Ryan and I have two of the best moms you could have, and we just want to say thank you to both of you for always being there for us, for always guiding our paths and for being a positive, Christian example for us.  We love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment