It was also Ryan and I's first time to be away from Ashlyn at the same time and for me longer than an hour or two. God bless my parents for flying in and watching her so we could have some adult time. She did a great job and had a lot of fun playing with Grandpa and Grandma. Unfortunately she got her first cold right before we left but fortunately her first tooth popped through and the pain subsided right before we left. Great memories were had by all!
My outfirt
The groom folk!
Adam and his lovely bride Laura
Adam and I
Had to throw in a recent picture of Ashlyn - she loves her mum mums!
What fun! You look great, too! I love the new "non-traditional" wedding traditions. :) And Miss Ashlyn is growing up way too fast. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning! Love the dress.
ReplyDelete