Christmas was so much fun this year! Ashlyn is at the right age to really start getting into all the magic of Christmas so we had a lot of fun.
School Christmas party. They got to wear their pajamas to school that day!
Baking cookies with grandma. They were both a big help to me as I made all my favorites!
Our other "kiddos" relaxing under the tree
Helping make Jesus' birthday cake
The Shaffer family picture
Our family picture
Ashlyn's Christmas picture! I was so happy with how it turned out
Ashlyn wrote a note for Santa (I had to write above it so Santa could decipher her writing)
Putting out the milk, cookies and her note
Santa came!!
This is the correct way to ride it, right?!
Checking out the stocking with Oscar and Tippy Toes' help
Her other big gift from Grandpa Shaffer
Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus on Christmas morning
Have to sample the finished product, complete with pink frosting!
Ashlyn got her Jessie toy in preparation for her Toy Story birthday party on New Year's Eve
Reclining in her new chair from her great aunt and uncle
I pray that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a blessed and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas, Sara!
ReplyDelete