Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where does the time go?

Wow, it looks like it's been over a month since I last posted.  I had to look through my pictures to even see if I had downloaded ones from after New Year's.  Here are a few cute ones.

Ashlyn loves playing "baby" after her bath

Pig tails!

Cuddling with cousin David

Hanging with cousin Anna



I had a "mommy's weekend" a couple weekends ago to recharge my batteries and had a great time!  My friend and I met in Oklahoma City and had a girls' weekend.  We got a mani/pedi, did a little shopping, watched a movie, went out to eat and just had a great time chatting and catching up.  What a blessing to have a husband who was willing to watch all the "kiddos" so I could get away.  

1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky lady! A "mommy weekend" sound like bliss.

    ReplyDelete