Monday, June 4, 2012

3 zoo tour!

Well May was a busy month for us.  It consisted of a 3 zoo tour in 3 weekends!  We went to the OKC zoo first and met our good friend Heather and her girls there.  Then we went to the Frank Buck Zoo in Gainsville, TX as a play date with my stay-at-home moms group.  Then the last one was the Fort Worth zoo Memorial weekend as we spent the weekend in Fort Worth with my parents.  That weekend also included a tour of the Cowboys stadium.  We enjoyed all of our zoo visits!  Needless to say I think Ryan and I are ready for some aquariums! :-)

OKC zoo

Feeding the giraffe


Having fun taking pics on the statues with her friends!


That's a big bear!


Clap, goat, clap!

Frank Buck zoo

Loving her new wagon!


Giraffe feeding #2

Looking at more bears

Look, mommy, I'm pushing daddy!


Fort Worth zoo

Love my Grandpa!




No giraffe feedings but she got to feed a parakeet

Love my Grandma!

Great treat after a long, hot day!


Saw Flamingos nesting!


Cowboys stadium







Touchdown!



No comments:

Post a Comment