Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mary Kay Career Conference

I attended my first Mary Kay career conference in Dallas, TX last Friday and Saturday. It was a very encouraging and motivating conference. It was fun getting together with fellow consultants and learning their strategies and hearing their stories. I went with my director and another consultant from my unit. We stopped by Mary Kay headquarters on Friday afternoon before heading to registration and took a tour of Mary Kay's office and walked through the museum. I hope to go back soon to take a complete tour of the manufactoring plant and see how all the products are made!


Sitting behind Mary Kay's desk in her office


Wearing Mary Kay's glasses



Outside Mary Kay headquarters







3 comments:

  1. You look so professional behind that desk! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so much fun! Thanks for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses. You should get and pair and wear them every day! Ha!

    ReplyDelete