Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Test results

Well, my dad heard from the doctor on Monday. The spinal tap tests all came back normal which is a blessing. So at least we know he does not have neurological sarcodosis, cancer, tumors, etc. So at least we know there is no major cause for his headaches, but we still do not know what is causing them. He is going to talk with his internal medicine doctor on Monday and maybe get a medication to try and help lesson the pain and possible go see a chiropractor for an adjustment and see if that helps. I thank you all for your prayers during all the tests. We are praising God that it is nothing major.


On another note, I had a Pampered Chef party on Sunday which went really well. I had 14 guests and outside orders in addition to what people ordered at the party. I am pretty excited as I should be able to get most if not all of the things on my wish list for free or really cheap! It is definitely worth having a Pampered Chef party if you have the time and like the products.

Ryan finishes up his month in OBGYN tomorrow. He has had a really busy month delivering babies. But he is also starting his 2nd month of nights on Sunday so we are just planning on spending the weekend together before he starts. Life has been busy but good. Praying things are well for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the super scary stuff is ruled out. I hope answers are found soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answers to prayers are grand!

    We are finishing a month of nights (#3 of 3 this year)! Hope yours goes by fast!

    ReplyDelete