Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day with my husband

Ryan and I got to spend the whole day together. I was supposed to have a facial with a customer this morning but it got cancelled so Ryan and I were able to start our day together earlier. We slept in until about 8:30 and then got ready and headed to Sherman, TX around 10:00. We did a little shopping - Ryan got new rollar blades, I got new rollar blade wheels. I bought the John Waller cd "The Blessing" which has the song "While I'm Waiting" which is the song right now that has really been speaking to my heart and a song God knew I needed to hear. I would highly suggest this song if there is something that you are waiting for an answer on from the Lord and need some encouragement. I have included a video of the song so you can listen to it if you have not heard it before.



We also did some shopping for prizes for my Bunco group which I am hosting this month (the host buys the prizes). Ryan helped me pick out some of the prizes or he basically said yeah, that looks good! :-) We took a break from shopping then and went and saw X-Men Beginnings/Wolverine with the gift card I had received for administrative assistants day from the clinic. It was really good. Then we went to dinner at The Jalapeno Tree. We had never been there before but people kept suggesting it and it was yummy! We got so much food we were able to take enough home in leftovers for another meal for each of us. Then we came home and just relaxed the rest of the evening as it has been raining all day long and is not looking like it is going to stop anytime soon and our front lawn already looks like a swamp. The ground is so saturated there is no place for the water to go but to pool. But it sure is green all around us!!

Ryan starts his last month of nights tomorrow evening so it was nice to get to spend such quality time with him today. I have lots planned for the month to keep myself busy while he is gone. Praying everyone's weekends are going well.

1 comment:

  1. God's timing doesn't always match up with ours, does it? What a great song. Thanks for sharing Sara!

    Glad you guys had a wonderful today together.

    ReplyDelete