Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Exciting News!!!

I am so excited to announce that Ryan and I will be adding a new member to our family around January 20, 2010!!! Yep, that is right, I'm pregnant! We are praising God for our little miracle. I had went to the doctor about three weeks before I took a home pregnancy test and he had diagnosed me with polycystic ovarian syndrome, which means I have cysts on my ovaries and should prevent me from ovulating and makes my hormones all out of whack. But God is bigger than we are and we are blessed to be pregnant. We went to the doctor today and heard the heartbeat for the first time! It made it really real for both of us. I am about 7 weeks along and doing well. I have been pretty tired and have some mild nauseousness every now and then but otherwise, I am doing well. Stayed tuned to follow the progress of my pregnancy!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Sara! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys! I'm excited to share pregnancy thoughts and stories with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already told you, but I'll say it again - Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness YAY! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara and Ryan, This is wonderful news and you two will be wonderful parents! I pray for a healthy baby and a routine pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete