Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trip to Kansas

I took a trip to Kanas this weekend to visit my friend Sarah. We had a great weekend. I had just found out this past week that she is also pregnant and due the first part of December which I am way excited about. Neither of our husbands were there so we had a pregnant ladies weekend and just ate, slept, watched movies, relaxed and talked all about pregnancy and shared stories and thoughts! I also got to see her new house and the land she has around it which is really pretty. They built the house and it is really neat. I had a great weekend.






1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend! It was so fun to hang out with my pregnant friend! Just what the doctor ordered. :)

    P.S. You're SO in trouble for posting pictures of my porch! Makes me look like a Clampett. :) I'll send a new pic once the shed is built and the porch CLEANED OFF!

    ReplyDelete