So hard to believe that our little girl is already 2 weeks and 2 days old! Where does the time go? I am definitely trying to cherish each and every day. Things are going pretty well so far. We are still working on the sleep thing - have not slept in my bed for about a week now! My new residence for sleep is the couch recliner but I would not trade it for the world. She is only small once and she will be sleeping on her own before I know it so I am cherishing this time! It has been great having Ryan home. I am not looking forward to him going back to work on Monday but I know it must happen sometime. He is a wonderful daddy and it is so much fun watching him interact with Ashlyn. Thank you, Ryan, for being such a wonderful husband and father.
Enjoy every minute.
ReplyDeleteHow's Tiff & Lynn? Tell them we said hello!
Ashlyn is so very sweet. What a cutie pie. We can't wait to meet her in person. This time goes so fast so we are glad you can enjoy it. We are so very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It goes by way too fast. Addison is seven months today and Kate will be three in April - don't regret those moments!!!
ReplyDelete