Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting the hang of it

After a week of figuring out how to crawl, Ashlyn is now cruising around the house showing mommy everything that needs to be babyproofed.  Wow, when they get going, they really get going!  I think she just about has the sitting up on her own thing down as well.  She was working all day today on crawling, sitting up and even trying to stand up holding onto something other than mommy or daddy.  She wore herself out so much that when daddy fed her a bottle at 6:00pm she fell asleep.  Then when he tried to burp her while she was sitting on his lap, she briefly opened her eyes and then fell right back to sleep while still sitting.  I don't blame her as she had not slept since she woke up from her nap at 12:45.  Too much excitment with so much to explore on her own.

Can I play with this, mommy?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Aslyn has changed so much since we last saw her. We won't even recognize her next time. Enjoy!! G&G

    ReplyDelete