Monday, August 2, 2010

New milestone!

I just had to share Ashlyn's new accomplishment - she has started crawling!!  She turned 7 months old on Friday and on Saturday she started crawling!  She is still figuring out how to look graceful in doing it but she has figured it out.  Of course I started crying because it means my little girl is growing up (way too fast for my liking) but I am so proud of her.


We went to KC this past weekend to help celebrate our niece's 1st birthday.  We had a lot of fun. It is always fun to see the cousins play together.  David is so good with the two girls.  We are blessed by our family!

Birthday girl (Anna).  She had a butterfly birthday.

More pictures, mom?

Look at our matching outfits!  Isn't it fun having a cousin around the same age?

Anna, David and Ashlyn - what love between the cousins

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is amazing! Bruce isn't quite there yet, but that's fine with me. :) You are right ... they are growing up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete