Friday, March 11, 2011

Catch up

It has been a while since I've added any pictures.  The past several weeks have been really busy with Ashlyn and I traveling to Minnesota, then her being sick the whole week after we got home and then all of us traveling to Colorado for Ryan's grandma's funeral.  I think I have finally gotten back to "normalcy".  Thought I would just do some updates in pictures.

Trip to Minnesota
Seeing an airplane in person for the first time
When do we eat?
Priceless moments
Playing in the foot of snow we got overnight
Loving every minute with grandpa and grandma
Now let's see, just how deep is this snow?
So much fun sure does tire a little girl out!

Trip to Colorado
Fun with the cousins
A tractor just my size

Riding on a real tractor for the first time.  Grandpa was so proud!

Priceless

Listening to all the cows 'moo' at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment