Monday, September 26, 2011

Branson

We had a great weekend in Branson.  The church camp I attended in Jr/Sr High School had a reunion in Branson at our camp directors house and I got to see some friends that I had not seen in almost 15 years!  It was such a blessing.  Plus we got to see some friends who went through residency with us that had moved just north of Branson.  I cannot wait for next year as we are hoping to make this reunion an annual thing. 

Ashlyn did such a good job.  She slept on her toddler air mattress in the hotel for the first time.  We knew that the pack n play/hotel crib days were over so we decided to try her air mattress and she did better than we thought.  She only woke up once each night and then eventually ended up in our bed - the first night at 4:30a just because somehow the valve came open and her mattress deflated and the second night at 6a so we definitely call that a success.  Especially since she wanted to sleep on it again the second night and not start out with us!

A few of my good friends from camp

We had to visit the "fish" store



Look at me, I'm climbing it by myself

The first time she went down by herself

It was easy to get in the tire, but not so easy to get out!

I see you

The next time she wanted mommy to go with her.  The slide was a little tight for mommy

Having dinner at Lamberts with our friends from residency

Whatcha looking at daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment