Ryan and I decided to try the newest fad in shoes and have found them to be really comfortable. They are called Five Finger shoes if you haven't heard of them!
Having fun with colors. Daddy loved getting this over text while he was at work
Ashlyn was a big helper with the luggage while we were in Branson
Ashlyn has progressed from the stroller to walking with us now on our walks
(for about 1/4 of the way)
I'm a big kid now!
Trying out her 'new' toddler bed. I love convertable cribs! She absolutely loves it and is doing really well staying in her bed all night.
Mommy's little helper
I can reach it!
Saying hello to our neighbors' cows. They have finally gotten used to us enough that they come up to the fence now. They still won't let us touch them but maybe some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment