Christmas came way to quick this year, but I have been able to really reflex on the reason for the season and really think about what it means that Jesus started out as a baby, totally vulnerable to the world and dependent on his parents. He truly experienced and went through what we all do today and then some and was able to endure it without sinning. What an example He is for me and such a joy to have a relationship with. What a joy it is to know that God sent His Son for us and that He loves us that much. I pray that you all have a blessed Christmas and that the true meaning of the season touches your heart like never before. God bless you all and have a very Merry Christmas!
We are heading to KC to spend Christmas with my family. I'm looking forward to the time with them. Again, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Sara!!
ReplyDelete