Friday, December 19, 2008

Our New Blog site


Welcome to our blogspot. Since I enjoy updating people on our lives I thought this would be an easier way to start doing it. I hope you enjoy following our lives and come back and visit often! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Looks good! You're gonna love it! Love the Christmas background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, glad to be able to check in from time to time! Aunti Randi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It's great to see you here in cyberworld. I'll bookmark you and peek in on time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!!! I am still waiting for news of a little one coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I've been waiting for you to get a blog! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, I hope the holidays find you well. I wish both of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Quick request...Could you email me your new email address? I tried sending an email, but I guess I have an old one!

    ReplyDelete