Saturday, March 27, 2010

I have feet and more

Lots of things have been happening since my last post -

*Ashlyn found her feet today!  How fun it was to see her figure it out.  She was sitting in her boppy on my lap and was kicking me when I noticed that she was watching her feet while she kicked me.  I would catch her eye, then she would smile and start kicking me again and looking at her feet.  It was so much fun to watch.


*We also had another momumental occasion last night in that she slept for 7 hours straight in her crib!  Then she ate and slept for another 2 1/2 hours.  It was so great.  I could not believe it when I woke up at 3:00 am and had not heard from her yet.  I actually had to get up at 4:00am to pump some before she woke up 20 minutes later.  I am praying that she has another night like that.  Keeping our fingers crossed!

*Thursday Ashlyn had her first playdate.  She slept through most of it but I still had fun visiting with the other moms.

*Yesterday we went to Tulsa for a residency fair at the medical school.

Tired little ones!

Fun to see old friends!

Ashlyn has also been working really hard on keeping her head up and is doing a really good job!  It is so much fun to watch her learn something new and grow every day.  And as always, Tippy Toes is there to supervise!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't the best to watch them figure out the world (and discover body parts)?! Congratulations on Ashlyn sleeping so long in her crib! That's HUGE! And YAY for playgroups, even though she slept during it...it's just refreshing to chit-chat with other mommies (uninterrupted). :-)

    PS. Ashlyn is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about your lunch! Kyle loved getting to see you guys.

    Looks like that sweet baby girl is just coming right along.... she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post, Sara! My favorite is when they find their feet, too!

    Such fun that you got to see Kyle. Andrew and Ashlyn were really tired, huh?

    ReplyDelete