*We had Ashlyn's 2 month pictures taken. To view them go to http://lschuessler.photobiz.com/cart/photos.cfm and type in the password Shaffer to view her pictures.
*Ashlyn had her 2 month doctor's appointment on the 9th at which she had her first round of shots. She of course did not like to get stuck and cried pretty hard but fortunately was tired enough beforehand that she fell alseep pretty quickly afterwards. That really helped mom that she slept rather than cried afterwards. She then went around the clinic to see mommy's old co-workers. They were pretty excited to get to hold Ashlyn.
Hanging out on the table before the doctor came in
*Ashlyn smiles a lot now and reacts pretty good to being smiled at. We are still waiting for her to laugh in response to us, but I am pretty sure she might have done it this morning. Her tummy time has also been going well. She is holding her head up really well and controls it back down when she is on her tummy and she holds her head up pretty well when she is held.
*We had our friends Heather and Brandon and their girls visit this weekend from Wichita. It was so much fun to get to see them and have them meet Ashlyn. Sydney, who is 3, really enjoyed getting to hold her. It was a fun weekend.
Sydney and Ashlyn
Heather and Ashlyn
*Ryan and I celebrated 7 years of marriage yesterday. I was blessed with the fact that he only had to work until about 11am so had the rest of the day to spend with Ashlyn and I. We rented a movie, ordered takeout and just enjoyed spending the day together. I am so blessed to have him as my husband and my best friend!
*Here are also a few more random pics. I had fun taking diaper pictures of Ashlyn and thought I would share a good picture of Tippy Toes.
Ashlyn is getting big! She is so pretty, too. Sounds like motherhood agrees with you.
ReplyDelete