1.) Being a mom is still a priceless experience
2.) There is life after the couch. I never thought my bed could ever feel so good.
3.) That smile makes up for all the interrupted nights of sleep. Even the smile I get when I am changing her diaper at 2:00 in the morning.
4.) A baby changes on a daily basis and if I blink even for a second I might miss something.
5.) Knowing that my daughter recognizes me and my voice over all others is priceless.
6.) Having friends that already have children to tell me what they went through really helps me to see I am not alone in going through this and I just might be doing something right!
7.) I can sleep with the lights, radio, tv, and sound machine on!
8.) Three months is a short period of time when you are watching your baby grow. She can slow down now!
Ashlyn sure is accomplishing a lot these days. It seems like every day she does something new or improves on something. She is "talking" more and more every day. It is fun to watch her try and figure out what we are saying. She really likes to sing. We have a song we sing when we change her diaper and she will usually always join in while we are singing it. She really likes to stand on her feet and even though tummy time is still not her favorite thing to do, she is getting better at getting her head up. I cannot wait to see what she does in the next month.
That's so funny!
I'm getting good at this standing thing
I see you!
Sara, she's a DOLL! Look at all of that hair--maybe she's willing to share some with Hannah? And you're right...things seem to happen in the blink of an eye when they're this small...new things every day. Now that we've reached 4 months, I'm lovin' it--the singing, 'talking', smiling, and giggling!
ReplyDelete