Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas train

Ryan, Ashlyn and I took a trip to Dry Gulch USA yesterday and went to the Christmas train!  We had a great time.  We had three things we wanted to do for sure and we accomplished all three - ride the train, ride the carousel and see Santa.  Ashlyn did very well with each and was ready to go by the time we finished those things and made one quick walk around.  What a great new Christmas tradition.






Andrew and Ashlyn played out in the leaves on Friday and I was able to get this picture of them.  Such good friends they are becoming!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! My family has been trying to all get together and go, but I'm not sure it will work out this year. It looks like fun, and Alex is completely obsessed with trains... I hope we can make it.

    ReplyDelete