Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas!  What a blessed time of year as we celebrate our Savior's birth and what that means for us. 


This was an extra special Christmas for Ryan and I as it was Ashlyn's first Christmas.  What a joy that she is old enough to really get into it all!  We had a fun day Friday baking a birthday cake for Jesus and even more fun yesterday as we sang Happy Birthday to Him and ate it! :-)  Ashlyn woke up to presents under the Christmas tree and Santa having filled her stocking.  What a fun filled and relaxing day.  We look forward to the week to come as family arrives to help us celebrate Ashlyn's first birthday and to help us ring in the New Year!!
Making Jesus' birthday cake



Hey, there's something in this!

She really got the unwrapping thing down by the end.

Her Christmas dress


About to have some fun outside!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Jesus likes yellow cake....I think He's more of a chocolate kind of guy! Looks like lots of fun! Enjoy the first birthday celebration as well!

    ReplyDelete