Sunday was a great day! I got to spend a girl's day out with my sister-in-law in Dallas and it ended with us attending the NKOTBSB concert which was awesome! I am not ashamed to admit that I am a NKOTB fan and have been since junior high school. I picked Lara up from the airport around 9:30a, we went to the Dallas Arboretum, then the Galleria, relaxed at the hotel for an hour or so, then went to dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse then headed to the concert. The concert started at 7:30 and we were back to the hotel and in bed by midnight full with muted hearing from an arena full of screaming women and loud base and scratchy/hoarse voices from being two of those women who were screaming! :-) Thank you Ryan for watching the kiddos (Ashlyn, Oscar and Tippy Toes) and allowing me a day away.
Opening act was Ashlyne Huff
Second act was Jordan Sparks
Then the main event!!
NKOTB
BSB
No comments:
Post a Comment