Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February update

Just wanted write a brief update before I take the dog for a walk. Ryan is currently in Family Medicine Teaching Service this month so he is in the clinic 5 days a week and they keep him very busy. Not to mention the clinic has started using EMR (electronic medical records) so as with anything, making the transition and imputting the data has not been very fun. While Ryan's been busy at the clinic, I have been busy getting organized for the numerous Mary Kay facials/parties I have scheduled. I had a special occasions fair that I went to on Saturday and got about 19 potential customers that I have been contacting. It has been great and has really given me a boost of confidence where my business is concerned.

Valentine's is this weekend and Ryan and I are going to celebrate by going out on a date!! I am pretty excited about that. We have gone out to eat a couple times here and there, but we usually stay in on Friday nights and watch movies and relax. But we are going to get all dressed up (or at least put on jeans and a nice shirt rather than comfy pants and a sweatshirt) and go to a movie and dinner and just walk around Sherman. We are going out on Friday to try and avoid the Saturday crowd. I pray that each of you has a wonderful Valentine's.

Congrats to our medical school friends who went through the match and know where they are going to be come July. We remember that process all to well and clearly remember how relieved we were when it was over. We will continue to pray for those who are waiting for the allopathic match. God bless!

Have a great rest of the week and weekend!

1 comment: