Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girls weekend

I traveled to Wichita last weekend to visit a few friends from college and had a great time. I got there on Friday afternoon and went to lunch with my friend Amy. It was so nice to catch up. Then I made my way over to my friend Heather's house and hung out with her and her two girls the rest of the weekend. Our friend Candice came over for a couple hours on Saturday afternoon, otherwise, we just relaxed, watched movies and Sydney, Heather's 2 year old, and I played with her toys. It was so nice to be able to catch up and have a weekend away.

Sydney (2) and Shelby (3 months)

Me and Sydney having fun with the camera

Heather and I

Ryan was on call all weekend so it made it easier for me to get away. It was a busy weekend for him but he did manage to take a nap here and there and watch TV.

3 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to see you again and so glad you had the opportunity to head up this direction. Next time you can bring Ryan if you have to! Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time... but missed you in Durant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you new hairdo (well, new to me anyway).

    ReplyDelete