Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Working my business
Well I have been a Mary Kay consultant since May '08 and my business is slowing picking up. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this selling stuff. My director and I are going to run a booth at the local bridal fair on Saturday so that should get my name out there. Then I am hosting a party on Tuesday and hope to do one once a month for a while just for some much deserved pampering for my customers. And just today one of my customers decided she wanted to host a party which I am so excited about so that will be next Thursday! I just wanted to share the joy that has been happening with my business and just ask for prayers that I would be able to continue to grow my business as I truly do believe in the products and really enjoy making women feel special and good about themselves! God bless you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck.
ReplyDelete