Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nursery/37 weeks

Here are some updated nursery pictures. I think we are finished with it and are just waiting to add the final touch - our little girl!!




Here are my 37 week pictures. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and all continues to look good. He said I am 50% effaced and almost dialated to a 1. He also checked my fluid levels on his small ultrasound machine and all looks good but the best part was while he was looking at that we also got to see Ashlyn practicing her breathing! It was so cool.



4 comments:

  1. You look great! THe room is too cute! SHe will be here in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute baby bump! Whoa, 50% already...how exciting! Hope you're feeling well. Ashlyn's room is SO cute! I love the pink stripe(s).

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... it won't be long. Looks like baby Shaffer has a beautiful room! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the green and pink!

    ReplyDelete