Thursday, December 3, 2009

Update from life....

Just wanted to post a few updates and pictures from the previous week. We had a really nice Thanksgiving. My parents came into town from Minnesota and spent a couple of days with us. It was so nice having them here. I made my first Thanksgiving meal and it turned out well. It was edible which was good! ;-) Friday we went and saw A Christmas Carol in 3D and then went through a Christmas lights display at the park. It was a great way to start the Christmas season.






On another note, I had my weekly appointment with my OB on Wednesday and all is well. He did a dialation check and though I am not dialated, he could feel the head so made the comment that she may not make it to term (40 weeks) so we will just have to wait and see. He will not let me go beyond 40 weeks but there is a good possibility our little one will be making an early arrival. I have my final official sonogram next Tuesday and then my next doctor's appt on Wednesday. I will keep you posted.

Me at 35 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment