We had a productive night last night! Ashlyn started out in her swing for about 3 hours and then after she ate I put her in her bassinet and she slept there for a little over an hour. Then she fed and went back for another hour in the bassinet! We are making progress. I am excited because tonight daddy (Ryan) is going to help with the process so I can get a little rest. Praising God for a wonderful husband who is willing to help out.
Yay! You'll make it, momma. The "4th trimester" is the hardest... they start to become little humans after that. :)
ReplyDeleteBe strong Mommy. Desiree is right. The 4th trimester is indeed the hardest. Hindsight, I wished I could have kept them in during that difficult transition.
ReplyDeleteGotta love a hubby that helps out, Tom has been the only reason I haven't gone crazy some nights, not that he can breastfeed, but just changing a diaper or bring me the baby at 4 am just makes the night go smoother! You are doing awesome!
ReplyDeleteYAY for making progress towards sleeping alone in the bassinet! 'Baby' steps (no pun intended)...she'll eventually get it. And good for Ryan for making things a little bit easier for you...the first 3-4 months is definitely the hardest. Fun times are ahead!
ReplyDelete