In her crib on Wednesday morning (lasted about 5 min)
On the floor at Tiffani's house yesterday afternoon (lasted about 10-15 min)
In her bassinet this morning (lasted 30 min)! And she is in it again as I type this and has been for almost 30 min so far.
Ashlyn also had another milestone last Friday on the day of Ryan's grandpa's funeral. She smiled for the first time. We were not sure at first if it was a dirty diaper smile since she had just made a really dirty diaper or a real smile because we were praising her for it but then she did it again and we knew. I guess she thought our praising her was funny! I like to say she smiled in honor of her great grandpa!
Here are a few more pics of her that I thought are cute! Enjoy!
Such a cutie pie!!! I hope we get some pink in this house someday! Doesn't time fly when you are having fun???
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is darling!
ReplyDeleteI agree - makes me want some pink in the house!!! Adorable! And I feel for you - Alex slept on me or in the swing for the first two months, and we gradually transitioned him to the cradle... it helped to roll towels and tuck in beside him below the shoulder area (not by the face in other words) so that he felt like he was being "held" when he would startle awake...
ReplyDeleteShe's just precious Sara. Can't believe she is almost 2 months old already!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that last picture of Ashlyn--she's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYAY for smiles! They sure do help make the 'not-so-great' parts of the day just disappear, don't they?