Sunday, February 21, 2010

Smiles and bonding

I was able to capture a few pictures of Ashlyn smiling.  It has been so much fun having her smile at us and I cannot wait until she is smiling all the time!

Ashlyn and Tippy Toes have been bonding really well.  He always joins us on the floor for tummy time, likes to sleep by her on the floor and has been very patient when Ashlyn moves her arms around and happens to hit him. I think he is going to be protective of her but we will just have to see as she gets older and can start pulling his tail!


2 comments:

  1. Too Cute!! What a great smile and it's so sweet to see her with her kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt in the bottom 2 pictures is so cute! Ashlyn is so pretty, as well. Those tiny random smiles really make the sleeplessness worth it, huh?!

    ReplyDelete